- How much do you charge for travel?We only cover South Wales and we don’t charge for travel.
- How much is deposit?Deposit is just £50, this secures your date. Full payment 1 month before event.
- How do I book the booth?Firstly ‘contact us’ by email and if your date is available we’ll detail by email how to pay deposit
We will then ask you to complete our Online Order Form.
- How do I pay for the booth?You can pay by Credit/debit card, cheque, bank transfer or cash.
- How long does it take to setup the booth?Setup and taking down takes approximately 1 hour to 1 hour and a half, we dont charge for this time.
- How many can fit in the booth?We can fit at least 5-12 people in the booth depending which type is chosen.
- What type of camera do you use?We use a quality DSLR camera.
- What printer do you use?We use a professional high speed, quality dye sub printer for glossy durable and instant drying photos.
- What does unlimited prints mean?We don’t impose a cap on the amount of photos we print at your event so guests get a single photo print to take away every time they visit the booth, they can visit as many times as they like.
- What does duplicate prints mean?We’ll print a duplicate print every time guests enter the booth so this can be used to go into your guest book or another print to give guests.
- What does multi prints mean?We’ll print a print for every guest that enters the booth, so if there are six people in the booth we will print six photos plus one for your guest book.This is the ultimate print package and costs an additional £60 in addition to your Premium package price.
- What are the sizes of the photo booths?Oval booth – 2.4 (L) X 1.4 (W) X 2 (H) MetresInflatable – 2.4 (L) X 2.4 (W) X 2.5 (H) MetresFabric – 2.5 (L) X 1.5 (W) X 2 (H) Metres
Large Fabric booth – 3 (L) X 3 (W) X 2 (H) Metres
- Do guests have to pay for photos?No – What we offer is an all inclusive package that the bridge & groom/organiser decides upon.
We only charge guests if that’s what the organiser or bride/groom request.
- What does Free on Request mean on Premium package detail ?There are various extras on the Premium package which you can request to have the use of ‘Free of charge’ during your booking. These features have to be activated on our software in advance so must be requested at least one week before your booking. Where possible please mention these on the ‘extra’s’ section on your Online Order Form if you would like them included.
- Can the booths be taken up stairs in venues to be setup?All booths apart from the Magic mirror can be taken up a flight of stairs. The magic mirror can be transported upstairs in a lift but cannot be taken up a flight of stairs. If there is a couple of steps in a venue area to be climbed then this isn’t usually an issue. For advice please contact us if needed.
- Can the booth be setup outside?No, but it can go into a marquee providing it’s on flat and level hard ground with a close 13amp power supply.
- Do you have insurance?Yes, we have full public liability insurance and equipment is PAT tested.
- Does the booth accommodate a wheelchair?Yes all our booth designs can be used by wheel chair users.
- I want a guest book in the package but want to use my own personal guest book. Is this OK?Yes, we have guest books available but if you want your own book to be used then that’s fine